President Michio Iizuka (Mr.) Japanese Patent Attorney
■Education and Personal History
【Patent & utility model registration】
Automotive engineering, Electronic components, Optical apparatus, Electronic
apparatus, Plants, Metal cutting machines, business model patents etc..
Industrial design, Trademarks,Litigation
- Graduate from the School of Engineering, Tokyo Denki University, work in technical development at a private company, and develop many inventive ideas.
- Pass Patent Attorney Exam and register as patent attorney.
- Attend Cushman Darby & Cushman US patent law seminar in Washington DC.
- Attend Intellectual Property Rights in Europe seminor in Munich.
- Patent Attorney receiving the additional Indication of Specific Infringement Litigation Representation Work.
- Assume post as adjunct professor at Tokyo Denki University.
- Participate in establishment of Baba & Iizuka International Patent Office and assume post as deputy director.
- Became independent from Baba-Iizuka International Patent Office, set up
IIZUKA & ASSOCIATES and assumed Presidency.